Archive for July, 2014
We talk about unified platform, data driven marketing, big data and so on, unfortunately, when we look at feasibility of such practices among brands, its far-fetched reality and just a board room discussion. Just the way we have clutter in customer segment so is the IT platforms in many of the organization, which are a sheer tick mark in terms of investments or legacies which have not been reviewed with changing trends, but not seen from one vision point of view.
For example, today if we have to perceive the persona of a customer from the company’s prospective, he would be seen through different filters such as CRM, Loyalty, Social Analytic, web analytic, BI tools drawing different persona of the same customer instead of building one customer persona, resulting in irrelevant & multiple campaigns, promotions targeting the same customers, most of the time irrelevant and not hitting the ROI mark.
The crux is customer centricity, not in terms of a single department, but in terms of the entire company looking at it. A persona is a result of collation of various signals from different sources; offline & online modes. It is matter of drawing a strategic view to draw those visions, because they translate the investment pattern into technologies which help you to optimize, predict and monetize in terms of understanding the right behavior, customer segment, place to target and offer.
Just as time & tide waits for none, so is the customer today, it doesn’t take time to become irrelevant to them, with irrelevant messages which flows in from various sources where he/she are in at the time of display. For instance, the FB ads or any other form of displays, excepting contextual mapping, how many time do you even look at it, forget click “know more”, the answer is majority of you ignore or don’t even see it.
The digital DNA, is just not building websites and creating brand presence across various online vehicle, it is more to understand your customers by delivering the right content at right time. The time has come where in your brand should deliver the experience by making the customer feel special, through knowing or predicting who he/she needs and innovating your offering to them.
Industrialization brought in masses with economy in scale whereas digitization is going to bring in personalization with understanding customer behavioral signals. As said by Marcel Proust “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes”. Implementing the right unified platform which integrates applications of business technology & Information technology holds the key of success. The digital empowerment today is going to fade data silos in organization, in a vision of building one single customer persona.
You are currently browsing the archives for July, 2014
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- British politician butt tweets and the responses on Twitter are absolute magic July 16, 2018Another day, another butt tweet posted by a politician. SEE ALSO: The UK's new digital minister hasn't tweeted since 2015 This time, British Home Secretary Sajid Javid had a mild Twitter mishap, which prompted the Twittersphere to fill in the blanks. On 9:09 a.m. on Sunday, Javid tweeted a lone letter: "I." How very esoteric. I — Sajid […]Rachel Thompson
- Our pick of the best deals on Amazon UK Prime Day July 16, 2018Amazon Prime day is finally here with great deals across the site. We have sifted through the deluge of bargains to highlight those that are the cream of the crop. The deals below are live from noon Monday July 16 until midnight on Tuesday July 17. Make sure you keep an eye out of the lightning deals, we will be highlighting throughout today and tomorrow. D […]Alia Kheir
- Amazon Prime Day: Audible membership 50% off for 12 months July 16, 2018Normally £7.99 a month, for Prime Day Amazon are offering 12 months of Audible membership for half of that if you sign up now. Deal starts today and only lasts until the 31st July. You can also grab over 20% discount on the all new singing and dancing Kindle Oasis. The new waterproof Kindle has Amazon's highest resolution and largest screen display to- […]Alia Kheir
- The first glimpse of Olivia Colman as the Queen in 'The Crown' July 16, 2018The internet has waited with bated breath for a glimpse of Olivia Colman as Queen Elizabeth II since it was first announced that she'd been cast in season 3 of The Crown. SEE ALSO: How accurate is Netflix's 'The Crown'? Hold your breath no more, for Netflix has released the very first shot of Colman as the Queen, looking pensive as she c […]Rachel Thompson
- British politician butt tweets and the responses on Twitter are absolute magic July 16, 2018
- @sivagatwork Congratulations on well deserved award 6 months ago
- @emirates forced with 88C to accommodate someone with my checked In seat & now the screen doesn’t respond #LongFlight 8 months ago
- Interesting to see how data is evolving to be one of the core element in building #DigitalExperience #DataScience goo.gl/cJDdpY 8 months ago
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 1 year ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 1 year ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga