Archive for July, 2014
We talk about unified platform, data driven marketing, big data and so on, unfortunately, when we look at feasibility of such practices among brands, its far-fetched reality and just a board room discussion. Just the way we have clutter in customer segment so is the IT platforms in many of the organization, which are a sheer tick mark in terms of investments or legacies which have not been reviewed with changing trends, but not seen from one vision point of view.
For example, today if we have to perceive the persona of a customer from the company’s prospective, he would be seen through different filters such as CRM, Loyalty, Social Analytic, web analytic, BI tools drawing different persona of the same customer instead of building one customer persona, resulting in irrelevant & multiple campaigns, promotions targeting the same customers, most of the time irrelevant and not hitting the ROI mark.
The crux is customer centricity, not in terms of a single department, but in terms of the entire company looking at it. A persona is a result of collation of various signals from different sources; offline & online modes. It is matter of drawing a strategic view to draw those visions, because they translate the investment pattern into technologies which help you to optimize, predict and monetize in terms of understanding the right behavior, customer segment, place to target and offer.
Just as time & tide waits for none, so is the customer today, it doesn’t take time to become irrelevant to them, with irrelevant messages which flows in from various sources where he/she are in at the time of display. For instance, the FB ads or any other form of displays, excepting contextual mapping, how many time do you even look at it, forget click “know more”, the answer is majority of you ignore or don’t even see it.
The digital DNA, is just not building websites and creating brand presence across various online vehicle, it is more to understand your customers by delivering the right content at right time. The time has come where in your brand should deliver the experience by making the customer feel special, through knowing or predicting who he/she needs and innovating your offering to them.
Industrialization brought in masses with economy in scale whereas digitization is going to bring in personalization with understanding customer behavioral signals. As said by Marcel Proust “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes”. Implementing the right unified platform which integrates applications of business technology & Information technology holds the key of success. The digital empowerment today is going to fade data silos in organization, in a vision of building one single customer persona.
You are currently browsing the archives for July, 2014
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Chrissy Teigen only needed 2 emoji to hilariously troll this John Legend article March 19, 2018Anyone who follows Chrissy Teigen on Twitter will know she has an impressive track record for trolling her husband. SEE ALSO: 19 times Chrissy Teigen got hilariously angry with stuff on Twitter Look, she's pretty much an expert in it: I know he has a beautiful voice and I know I am "soooooo lucky" and blah blah but john's vocal warmups ma […]Sam Haysom
- Apple is reportedly working on its own MicroLED screens March 19, 2018Apple is working on a new type of LED display in a secret facility in California, Bloomberg reported Monday. The screen tech, called MicroLED, is similar to OLED in some respects (both don't require backlight and offer better contrast than LCDs) but has better brightness and consumes less energy. However, MicroLED is harder to produce than OLED, which i […]Stan Schroeder
- 'The Simpsons' paid tribute to the late Stephen Hawking March 19, 2018Stephen Hawking has been honored by The Simpsons. The astrophysicist had a number of cameos on the show in its now 29-season run, perhaps most notably in 1999 when he appeared at the end of the episode "They Saved Lisa's Brain." SEE ALSO: 'I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die': Some of Stephen Hawking's […]Johnny Lieu
- Bento, Keyboard Cat and internet hero, has died aged 9 March 19, 2018One of the internet's favourite animal heroes, Keyboard Cat, has sadly passed away. Though not the original Keyboard Cat, Bento was the second feline star associated with one of the most famous meme videos of the last decade. He reached nine years of age, and died on March 9, 2018. SEE ALSO: Ninja cat leaps high into the air to catch snowball in sweet s […]Shannon Connellan
- Chrissy Teigen only needed 2 emoji to hilariously troll this John Legend article March 19, 2018
- @sivagatwork Congratulations on well deserved award 2 months ago
- @emirates forced with 88C to accommodate someone with my checked In seat & now the screen doesn’t respond #LongFlight 4 months ago
- Interesting to see how data is evolving to be one of the core element in building #DigitalExperience #DataScience goo.gl/cJDdpY 4 months ago
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 10 months ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 11 months ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga