Archive for July, 2014
We talk about unified platform, data driven marketing, big data and so on, unfortunately, when we look at feasibility of such practices among brands, its far-fetched reality and just a board room discussion. Just the way we have clutter in customer segment so is the IT platforms in many of the organization, which are a sheer tick mark in terms of investments or legacies which have not been reviewed with changing trends, but not seen from one vision point of view.
For example, today if we have to perceive the persona of a customer from the company’s prospective, he would be seen through different filters such as CRM, Loyalty, Social Analytic, web analytic, BI tools drawing different persona of the same customer instead of building one customer persona, resulting in irrelevant & multiple campaigns, promotions targeting the same customers, most of the time irrelevant and not hitting the ROI mark.
The crux is customer centricity, not in terms of a single department, but in terms of the entire company looking at it. A persona is a result of collation of various signals from different sources; offline & online modes. It is matter of drawing a strategic view to draw those visions, because they translate the investment pattern into technologies which help you to optimize, predict and monetize in terms of understanding the right behavior, customer segment, place to target and offer.
Just as time & tide waits for none, so is the customer today, it doesn’t take time to become irrelevant to them, with irrelevant messages which flows in from various sources where he/she are in at the time of display. For instance, the FB ads or any other form of displays, excepting contextual mapping, how many time do you even look at it, forget click “know more”, the answer is majority of you ignore or don’t even see it.
The digital DNA, is just not building websites and creating brand presence across various online vehicle, it is more to understand your customers by delivering the right content at right time. The time has come where in your brand should deliver the experience by making the customer feel special, through knowing or predicting who he/she needs and innovating your offering to them.
Industrialization brought in masses with economy in scale whereas digitization is going to bring in personalization with understanding customer behavioral signals. As said by Marcel Proust “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes”. Implementing the right unified platform which integrates applications of business technology & Information technology holds the key of success. The digital empowerment today is going to fade data silos in organization, in a vision of building one single customer persona.
You are currently browsing the archives for July, 2014
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- You can build your very own robots by learning the Arduino platform October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Today's aspiring robot inventors have an advantage over droid-loving Anakin Skywalker and it comes in the form of the Ultimate DIY Arduino Robotics Bundle. Over the course of 22 hours of expert training, you'll get familiarized with the world […]Emily Heller
- Keep your workout tunes going with these $25 earbuds October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Choosing a new pair of workout headphones is more complicated than it should be. Beats are too expensive, Bose are way too expensive (the dream), and the internet is full of knockoff pairs that were potentially built with Elmer's Glue. And all you want […]Emily Heller
- Who needs business school when you can get the same training online October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Two years of business school? Hard pass. Student debt? Double hard pass. SEE ALSO: If you want to grow your business, start by increasing your social media following Avoid both of these factors on your journey to becoming an expert manager or executive by e […]Emily Heller
- 7 'Stranger Things' Season 2 predictions October 21, 2017It's been over a year since we rampantly binged our way through the sweet '80s nostalgia of Stranger Things Season 1, and now — finally — the sequel is less than 10 days away. The final trailer is out, a clip of Eleven has been released, and the Upside Down is so close you can practically smell it. SEE ALSO: Netflix shuts down 'Stranger Things […]Sam Haysom
- You can build your very own robots by learning the Arduino platform October 21, 2017
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 5 months ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 6 months ago
- #TT17 https://t.co/I0lmM1Lg7l 7 months ago
- 3 new offerings in partnership with Microsoft on web experience foundation, Powerful data insights and campaign orchestration #adobesummit 7 months ago
- RT @AdobeMktgCare: Have additional questions about the Experience Cloud announcement? Ask in our forums here: adobe.ly/2n4m8ui #Adob… 7 months ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga