Posts Tagged Adobe
No matter who you are, what you do, what you want to do or where you want to go, creativity today is a very important skill set which enables every individual to build his or her own identity. Hence, it is very important as an educator to imbibe the creative skills at an early stage, which allows people to think different and grow as an innovator at some part of his/her life.
Growing stress on creativity in education is only emphasizing the fact of building innovation. Every country today wants to have their own Mark Zuckerberg or Larry Page to boast upon, but they fail to understand the crux lies in innovation coming from fostering creativity in the education system.
The jargons like adoption of technology, substituting interactivity from lecture only mode, creation of content, crowdsourcing are some of the buzz words which today emerges every institution to build youth icons, dictating the new era of business tycoons.
The question that daunt every institute today is “how well are they equipped to cater creativity in their institutes” Answer from recent survey on creativity conducted by Adobe shows 69% of the respondents in India said they were hampered by education system that is not geared towards creativity. Another 45% cited lack of resources to support their efforts. Let me share a beautiful case study which is not Indian though but answer the question.
Interactivity is yet another mode which makes education more meaningful, the growing acceptance of the same can be seen in K-12, where the schools have started adopting these technologies to make the best for the students. The beauty of this technology is learning is more of fun based with the experience it comes with. This is still an area which is not explored well and could be by far up leveled with teacher’s adopting tools which enables them to bring out their strength in their subjects they teach students then using a third-party tools. Creation of content using tools in eLearning space builds capability not only to create content but to build repository, which could be used to refer or share. Education is not just gaining knowledge but spreading knowledge, which helps people & society to grow with you. Check this video which is all about creating content.
Today, the expression has a new meaning, creativity, which only grows as the way it has been taught, glows by the way it is shared and blossoms by the way it is expressed with. The pace of technology only enables it better and better, as educators the prime responsibility is an enabler to change and bring in seeds of innovation among individuals.
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Dated: Grey Mind’s
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Coral reefs in Florida Keys took a beating this hurricane season, but there's still hope October 22, 2017Out on the water's surface, floating above the site of a coral nursery was the first sign of trouble: a tangled mass of line, buoys, lobster traps, and debris. A coral restoration team from Florida's Mote Marine Laboratory was checking on its underwater nursery for the first time since Hurricane Irma brought 140-mph winds to the Keys, and things d […]Brittany Levine Beckman
- 5 living ex-presidents uniting to raise money for charity is what winning looks like October 22, 2017Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter showed Donald Trump what real winning looks like on Saturday evening. The ex-presidents gathered in College Station, Texas for a benefit concert that was put together to raise money for One America Appeal's ongoing hurricane relief efforts. The concert featured an […]Adam Rosenberg
- Vivid photos offer a record of a diverse Massachusetts community October 22, 2017c. 1904Portrait of the Thomas A. and Margaret Dillon Family. Virginia-born coachman Thomas A. Dillon and his wife, Margaret, a domestic servant and native of Newton, Massachusetts, pose in the parlor of their home at 4 Dewey Street with children Thomas, Margaret, and Mary. A poster on the wall commemorates President Theodore Roosevelt’s visit to the Worceste […]Alex Arbuckle
- I drove a Cadillac from New York to D.C. without using my hands October 22, 2017I'm sitting in the driver's seat of a brand new 2018 Cadillac CT6, the most expensive (about $83,000 maxed out) and futuristic car the company makes, and one I frankly don't deserve to be driving. It's an absolute gem: It has big cushy seats, a gigantic touchscreen infotainment system, and a crazy rear-view camera mirror that flips betwee […]Michael Nuñez
- Coral reefs in Florida Keys took a beating this hurricane season, but there's still hope October 22, 2017
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga