Posts Tagged Adoption of technology
No matter who you are, what you do, what you want to do or where you want to go, creativity today is a very important skill set which enables every individual to build his or her own identity. Hence, it is very important as an educator to imbibe the creative skills at an early stage, which allows people to think different and grow as an innovator at some part of his/her life.
Growing stress on creativity in education is only emphasizing the fact of building innovation. Every country today wants to have their own Mark Zuckerberg or Larry Page to boast upon, but they fail to understand the crux lies in innovation coming from fostering creativity in the education system.
The jargons like adoption of technology, substituting interactivity from lecture only mode, creation of content, crowdsourcing are some of the buzz words which today emerges every institution to build youth icons, dictating the new era of business tycoons.
The question that daunt every institute today is “how well are they equipped to cater creativity in their institutes” Answer from recent survey on creativity conducted by Adobe shows 69% of the respondents in India said they were hampered by education system that is not geared towards creativity. Another 45% cited lack of resources to support their efforts. Let me share a beautiful case study which is not Indian though but answer the question.
Interactivity is yet another mode which makes education more meaningful, the growing acceptance of the same can be seen in K-12, where the schools have started adopting these technologies to make the best for the students. The beauty of this technology is learning is more of fun based with the experience it comes with. This is still an area which is not explored well and could be by far up leveled with teacher’s adopting tools which enables them to bring out their strength in their subjects they teach students then using a third-party tools. Creation of content using tools in eLearning space builds capability not only to create content but to build repository, which could be used to refer or share. Education is not just gaining knowledge but spreading knowledge, which helps people & society to grow with you. Check this video which is all about creating content.
Today, the expression has a new meaning, creativity, which only grows as the way it has been taught, glows by the way it is shared and blossoms by the way it is expressed with. The pace of technology only enables it better and better, as educators the prime responsibility is an enabler to change and bring in seeds of innovation among individuals.
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
Dated: Grey Mind’s
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Steven Soderbergh's new HBO show will have a choose-your-own-adventure feel August 19, 2017Though it's still in preproduction, Steven Soderbergh's upcoming series Mosaic is already unlike anything HBO has ever done. In an extensive, new interview with Lincoln Center's Film Comment, Soderbergh shared more about the project and how it will tie in to an app due out in November — an app that lets users familiarize themselves with the st […]Proma Khosla
- How to put old photos in your social media stories August 19, 2017Stories started with Snapchat, then Instagram and Facebook added their own versions to try and win our loyalty. There are crazy amounts of ways to make your story unique within each app. But you might not know that you can also post old photos in your current stories. SEE ALSO: I'm giving up on Snapchat because it's way too bloated Here's how […]Molly Sequin
- Move over, activated charcoal. Try the matte black latte. August 19, 2017Activated charcoal—the trendy margarita ingredient and cleaning agent—is nothing compared to a matte black latte. The new drink from Round K in New York City is even darker than the activated charcoal recipes that swept the internet a few months ago. SEE ALSO: A rare white moose has been spotted and if you wanna freak out, that's cool The nondairy dri […]Emma Hinchliffe
- Resourceful golden retriever finds $85,000 of heroin in his backyard August 19, 2017Police dogs aren't the only ones sniffing out drugs. A regular, untrained family golden retriever in Oregon dug up something interesting in his own backyard. The 18-month-old dog, Kenyon, came back with what his family thought was a time capsule. After they all gathered around to see what was inside and film themselves opening it, they realized it was […]Emma Hinchliffe
- Steven Soderbergh's new HBO show will have a choose-your-own-adventure feel August 19, 2017
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 3 months ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 4 months ago
- #TT17 https://t.co/I0lmM1Lg7l 4 months ago
- 3 new offerings in partnership with Microsoft on web experience foundation, Powerful data insights and campaign orchestration #adobesummit 5 months ago
- RT @AdobeMktgCare: Have additional questions about the Experience Cloud announcement? Ask in our forums here: adobe.ly/2n4m8ui #Adob… 5 months ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga