Posts Tagged advertisement banners
Facebook has over 250 million mobile user, advertiser expense for location-based services would set to approach $ 10 billion dollar by 2016, The rise of tablets allows airlines to come out with interactive apps to book tickets, a tweet which said around 30 airports in US would be able to access through free wify, HTML 5 is set to revolutionize the standardization and features for mobile devices. Does it ring the bell, if not check?
Millions of passengers use airports annually across the world either on one way or round trip, at an average people would be spending anywhere between 3 hrs – 8 hrs after check-in of their luggage, any idea, what happens? What have been emerging more appealing than the duty-free shops, window shopping & youthful staff around, is the world of internet, running through their smart devices, which could keep him occupied with things which would keep him away in his / her normal routine life. His / Her tablet or laptop or smart phone is the only device left after checking.
What could be true is using this captivated time, which I call a subliminal mind, of an individual, which is with clutter of prospective running in the mind, whether read a magazine or go around window shopping or check in the duty-free or stare at hanging advertisement banners or chat with the fellow passenger and what is very predominant among the clutter is use his/her phone, either with the bandwidth what his service provider has or the free wify in the airport. Have we thought, what an opportunity it throws for eCommerce platform, then imagine a digital display on your device, while you enter the airport premise, which says
“You are now in world of ABC eCommerce, kindly download the app on to your device”
This app, enables every passenger who have the Bluetooth on, to get the app, which helps him to gain the limited access, which is sponsored or in alliance with service provider at the airport. This access gains authentication (resolving the security issue), and starts the interaction with your prospect, who was cluttered all this while and you have channelized him to what you want, you are accessing him to posts in his social networking site and list of guided things.
“Lets’ do window shopping”
A feature, which is the lonely passenger’s friend, using the GPS navigation or equivalent technology, you are guiding him through the airport, helping to window shop, through your searches and comparative pricing with online on your site, in a way that you are showing the benefits with you and helping him to capture munchies while he is on board.
“Check the QR code, Hi, You have a surprise”
Features which could allow you to identify the sponsored QR codes to entitle discounts on your online stores and free buys, to make the experience more exciting, eCommerce could use augmented reality, to click him pictures across to cherish his memories, all this happening under your umbrella of access, allowing you to be where his posts are.
“Do you want us to connect to your friends through Facebook”
What could be the next logical step once you are through with you checklist, start conversation with your friends, tweet on the services, link networks, share picture which are branded with you.
“Check what your favorite airline has for you to offer”
These are what eCommerce platform leverage on, is channeling the airline’s loyalty program to your site, allowing passenger to shop, leverage on promotions. This would get a connect with your customer, understand the taste and what brings you closer to your customer centric strategy.
“How about you munch on what you saw, searched, connected, while you are on board”
Once you are about to go on the airplane mode, the application allows you mull the activities, and allows you now to create post, write remarks, check what you have been looking as fads, are they trending, which could be brought in your decision process, and once you are online, allows you to update on your platform, as one of the engagement.
eCommerce today has enormous potential, thanks to technology advancements, tablets & smart phone, it is up to the player to decide, to explore the new segments to be in and get the user base by being as close as possible with the customers . The above narrative, is just an example to how customer engagement could be taken to a different alter all together, through the shopping online, writing reviews on the products (good adrenaline dosage for people), as this is the time when people have their thinking hats on and allowing you to be in the subliminal mind, which would definitely give you ROI, if not immediate, then future definitely.
You Could reach me on email@example.com or connect me linkedin
Tips for eCommerce
- Airports throw enormous opportunity to build customer engagement and footfalls
- It is just not important to be there in terms display banners, but makes more sense if you could relate your online experience through mobile & tablet apps, which brings consumers closer to the platform
- The Narrative is a good example of an App.
- Especially Player who operate in the Travel & Leisure category, have you tried this, then check this stats which says, trials for the new ebookers.com website showed that 70% of hotel booking made through the new mobile website were for same day Check-In.
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Dated: Grey Mind’s
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Hoo-boy! This damning Uber letter is a wild ride December 16, 2017The disasters that former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick left in his wake at his popular ride-hailing app company was one of this year's biggest tech industry stories. Now, as we wrap up the year, Uber (through a court case) has gifted us a letter detailing many of the company's alleged wrongdoings and spy tactics. The so-called Jacobs letter was writte […]Kerry Flynn
- 7 words the CDC is reportedly banned from using include 'transgender' and 'science-based' December 16, 2017Here are the words Donald Trump's White House has forbidden the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from including in documents being prepared for next year's budget, according to an unnamed CDC analyst who talked to the Washington Post: vulnerable entitlement diversity transgender fetus evidence-based science-based The analyst learned of […]Keith Wagstaff
- Mario Batali's sexual misconduct apology came with a cinnamon roll recipe December 16, 2017Here's how not to apologize for years of sexual misconduct. People who subscribe to Mario Batali's email newsletter said they received a questionable apology that started off normal enough. SEE ALSO: Mario Batali stepping down from his business after sexual misconduct accusations "As many of you know, this week there has been some news cover […]Keith Wagstaff
- The White House website redesign makes it — surprise! — even less transparent December 16, 2017The White House revamped its website Friday, and its new look proves it's possible for the Trump administration to make things even more opaque. The White House website is where the public comes to watch live videos of the president and press briefings, as well as access media statements and position papers. But the new design makes all that difficult t […]Sasha Lekach
- Hoo-boy! This damning Uber letter is a wild ride December 16, 2017
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga