Posts Tagged creativity
No matter who you are, what you do, what you want to do or where you want to go, creativity today is a very important skill set which enables every individual to build his or her own identity. Hence, it is very important as an educator to imbibe the creative skills at an early stage, which allows people to think different and grow as an innovator at some part of his/her life.
Growing stress on creativity in education is only emphasizing the fact of building innovation. Every country today wants to have their own Mark Zuckerberg or Larry Page to boast upon, but they fail to understand the crux lies in innovation coming from fostering creativity in the education system.
The jargons like adoption of technology, substituting interactivity from lecture only mode, creation of content, crowdsourcing are some of the buzz words which today emerges every institution to build youth icons, dictating the new era of business tycoons.
The question that daunt every institute today is “how well are they equipped to cater creativity in their institutes” Answer from recent survey on creativity conducted by Adobe shows 69% of the respondents in India said they were hampered by education system that is not geared towards creativity. Another 45% cited lack of resources to support their efforts. Let me share a beautiful case study which is not Indian though but answer the question.
Interactivity is yet another mode which makes education more meaningful, the growing acceptance of the same can be seen in K-12, where the schools have started adopting these technologies to make the best for the students. The beauty of this technology is learning is more of fun based with the experience it comes with. This is still an area which is not explored well and could be by far up leveled with teacher’s adopting tools which enables them to bring out their strength in their subjects they teach students then using a third-party tools. Creation of content using tools in eLearning space builds capability not only to create content but to build repository, which could be used to refer or share. Education is not just gaining knowledge but spreading knowledge, which helps people & society to grow with you. Check this video which is all about creating content.
Today, the expression has a new meaning, creativity, which only grows as the way it has been taught, glows by the way it is shared and blossoms by the way it is expressed with. The pace of technology only enables it better and better, as educators the prime responsibility is an enabler to change and bring in seeds of innovation among individuals.
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
Dated: Grey Mind’s
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Shields up! How spaceships can save themselves without science fiction July 20, 2018This post is part of Science of Sci-Fi, Mashable's ongoing series dissecting the science (or lack of science) in our favorite sci-fi movies, TV shows, and books. Thanks to fictional depictions, we tend to think of spaceships as well-fortified machines. But in reality, even in the emptiness of outer space, their hulls would be under threat of bombardment […]Mark Kaufman
- The new trailer for George R. R. Martin's 'Nightflyers' is super dark July 20, 2018A spaceship floating through the outer reaches of space to make contact with an alien craft already sounds like a recipe for disaster. But when you add George R.R. Martin's name into the mix you know it's not going to end well. SEE ALSO: We're no closer to 'Winds of Winter,' but George R.R. Martin does have a new TV show in the works […]Sam Haysom
- Turns out Jon Stewart's been working undercover ever since he left 'The Daily Show' July 20, 2018Ever wondered how Jon Stewart's been filling his days since he left The Daily Show back in 2015? Well, now you know. SEE ALSO: Jon Stewart to Trump on immigration crisis: 'Boy, you f***ed that up.' On Thursday, Jimmy Kimmel Live took to Hollywood Boulevard to ask some of the superheroes who work there for Comic-Con dress-up tips. But there was […]Sam Haysom
- A bear cam mom showed up at the river with 4 cubs. How many will survive? July 20, 2018One of the most watched bears in the world — Bear 402 — has returned to Alaska's brown bear cam this summer with a litter of four small cubs. Bear 402 typically spends much of July standing atop the Brooks River waterfall waiting for salmon to leap into the air on their journey upriver. Here, explore.org has positioned cameras in Katmai National Park t […]Mark Kaufman
- Shields up! How spaceships can save themselves without science fiction July 20, 2018
- @sivagatwork Congratulations on well deserved award 6 months ago
- @emirates forced with 88C to accommodate someone with my checked In seat & now the screen doesn’t respond #LongFlight 8 months ago
- Interesting to see how data is evolving to be one of the core element in building #DigitalExperience #DataScience goo.gl/cJDdpY 8 months ago
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 1 year ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 1 year ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga