Posts Tagged creativity
No matter who you are, what you do, what you want to do or where you want to go, creativity today is a very important skill set which enables every individual to build his or her own identity. Hence, it is very important as an educator to imbibe the creative skills at an early stage, which allows people to think different and grow as an innovator at some part of his/her life.
Growing stress on creativity in education is only emphasizing the fact of building innovation. Every country today wants to have their own Mark Zuckerberg or Larry Page to boast upon, but they fail to understand the crux lies in innovation coming from fostering creativity in the education system.
The jargons like adoption of technology, substituting interactivity from lecture only mode, creation of content, crowdsourcing are some of the buzz words which today emerges every institution to build youth icons, dictating the new era of business tycoons.
The question that daunt every institute today is “how well are they equipped to cater creativity in their institutes” Answer from recent survey on creativity conducted by Adobe shows 69% of the respondents in India said they were hampered by education system that is not geared towards creativity. Another 45% cited lack of resources to support their efforts. Let me share a beautiful case study which is not Indian though but answer the question.
Interactivity is yet another mode which makes education more meaningful, the growing acceptance of the same can be seen in K-12, where the schools have started adopting these technologies to make the best for the students. The beauty of this technology is learning is more of fun based with the experience it comes with. This is still an area which is not explored well and could be by far up leveled with teacher’s adopting tools which enables them to bring out their strength in their subjects they teach students then using a third-party tools. Creation of content using tools in eLearning space builds capability not only to create content but to build repository, which could be used to refer or share. Education is not just gaining knowledge but spreading knowledge, which helps people & society to grow with you. Check this video which is all about creating content.
Today, the expression has a new meaning, creativity, which only grows as the way it has been taught, glows by the way it is shared and blossoms by the way it is expressed with. The pace of technology only enables it better and better, as educators the prime responsibility is an enabler to change and bring in seeds of innovation among individuals.
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
Dated: Grey Mind’s
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- You can build your very own robots by learning the Arduino platform October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Today's aspiring robot inventors have an advantage over droid-loving Anakin Skywalker and it comes in the form of the Ultimate DIY Arduino Robotics Bundle. Over the course of 22 hours of expert training, you'll get familiarized with the world […]Emily Heller
- Keep your workout tunes going with these $25 earbuds October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Choosing a new pair of workout headphones is more complicated than it should be. Beats are too expensive, Bose are way too expensive (the dream), and the internet is full of knockoff pairs that were potentially built with Elmer's Glue. And all you want […]Emily Heller
- Who needs business school when you can get the same training online October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Two years of business school? Hard pass. Student debt? Double hard pass. SEE ALSO: If you want to grow your business, start by increasing your social media following Avoid both of these factors on your journey to becoming an expert manager or executive by e […]Emily Heller
- 7 'Stranger Things' Season 2 predictions October 21, 2017It's been over a year since we rampantly binged our way through the sweet '80s nostalgia of Stranger Things Season 1, and now — finally — the sequel is less than 10 days away. The final trailer is out, a clip of Eleven has been released, and the Upside Down is so close you can practically smell it. SEE ALSO: Netflix shuts down 'Stranger Things […]Sam Haysom
- You can build your very own robots by learning the Arduino platform October 21, 2017
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 5 months ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 6 months ago
- #TT17 https://t.co/I0lmM1Lg7l 7 months ago
- 3 new offerings in partnership with Microsoft on web experience foundation, Powerful data insights and campaign orchestration #adobesummit 7 months ago
- RT @AdobeMktgCare: Have additional questions about the Experience Cloud announcement? Ask in our forums here: adobe.ly/2n4m8ui #Adob… 7 months ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga