Posts Tagged Customer engagement
Have you ever seen the social gamer playing through the farm ville, god! That is more than an addiction which I have been through. You scratch your head and heart if you are not able to harvest at the right time, strategize the crops which yield more level scores and the most awesome thing, use a calculator to find out the profit margin out of every harvest. The best out of the entire activity is we are captive, focused and more over show a behavioral trend, which could be related or grouped to categorical insight, which means, without my knowledge, but based on my impulse and reaction during the involvement. What do you think this could lead to; Consumer Gaming Intelligence.
Let’s counter the statistics 1,739,025, followers on the Facebook for Zynga alone, which also is a game changer in the social gaming experience. Any methodology parameter we bring in for the evaluation, they stand at par, engagement model, user experience, tactics and more over the consistency, which keeps the eyeball and the grey matter glued, tingling the stimuli to visit the site more than just once. May be for more statistic we could ask Zynga, including this in this section, would be more of a marketing pitch than trying to drive a point. The insights coming out through the game would be a good inference to a Consumer Gaming intelligence, which is waiting for us to study Consumer Behavior.
Gaming Behavioral Laboratory– Let’s see how we could adopt, when put more science into the technique, gaming studio could be developed which acts as a behavioral lab to draw inferences which are corollary of the shopper behavior. What would make a difference to boast the precision is introducing strategic scenarios, like the real life shopping environment which would allow the excitement among the players and keep the momentum up through their visits and post visits. These scenarios help to gather the behavioral trends in the consumers. Their logic, could interpret decision inputs, expectations and wish list they have, more over how they react in a scenario could give a good input for the strategy formulation.
I don’t say this answer the questions, could we predict consumer behavior, but we could start drawing parallels, which could help us in drawing the behavioral trends. This would bring in more science and to top of all, gaming is the best engagement model in the social media, apart from the done to death contest.
Engagement model Every marketing subject matter expert tests his grey matter to the fullest when it comes to engagement consistency, which is still a Pandora’s Box waiting to be unearthed. There is no science which suggests this should be the tactic for engagement and substantiate through web analytics, which shows spike and plateau. But gaming is one of the applications which increase the visitor frequency on to the site, the beauty is, on the spirit of the game and its level, networks you to people who have one thing common that is gaming. Isn’t that interest for you and your brand to make it a purely global phenomenon, through the social media.
Just having a page or a group wouldn’t make a difference, in your Social Media Strategy, translating your position statement through related applications and games would spike your engagement, and more so we would be able to crack what is called “Consumer Gaming Intelligence”, so what are you waiting for…
Behavioral Laboratory, Behavioral trends, Business Intelligence, Captive, Consumer Behavior, Customer engagement, Customizing gaming for your engagement, eyeballs, Forecast, Gaming, Gaming Intelligence, Prediction, Retail Grey Matter, Retail Strategy, Scenarios, Social Gaming, Social Media Engagement strategy, Stimuli, Zynga
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
Dated: Grey Mind’s
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Chrissy Teigen only needed 2 emoji to hilariously troll this John Legend article March 19, 2018Anyone who follows Chrissy Teigen on Twitter will know she has an impressive track record for trolling her husband. SEE ALSO: 19 times Chrissy Teigen got hilariously angry with stuff on Twitter Look, she's pretty much an expert in it: I know he has a beautiful voice and I know I am "soooooo lucky" and blah blah but john's vocal warmups ma […]Sam Haysom
- Apple is reportedly working on its own MicroLED screens March 19, 2018Apple is working on a new type of LED display in a secret facility in California, Bloomberg reported Monday. The screen tech, called MicroLED, is similar to OLED in some respects (both don't require backlight and offer better contrast than LCDs) but has better brightness and consumes less energy. However, MicroLED is harder to produce than OLED, which i […]Stan Schroeder
- 'The Simpsons' paid tribute to the late Stephen Hawking March 19, 2018Stephen Hawking has been honored by The Simpsons. The astrophysicist had a number of cameos on the show in its now 29-season run, perhaps most notably in 1999 when he appeared at the end of the episode "They Saved Lisa's Brain." SEE ALSO: 'I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die': Some of Stephen Hawking's […]Johnny Lieu
- Bento, Keyboard Cat and internet hero, has died aged 9 March 19, 2018One of the internet's favourite animal heroes, Keyboard Cat, has sadly passed away. Though not the original Keyboard Cat, Bento was the second feline star associated with one of the most famous meme videos of the last decade. He reached nine years of age, and died on March 9, 2018. SEE ALSO: Ninja cat leaps high into the air to catch snowball in sweet s […]Shannon Connellan
- Chrissy Teigen only needed 2 emoji to hilariously troll this John Legend article March 19, 2018
- @sivagatwork Congratulations on well deserved award 2 months ago
- @emirates forced with 88C to accommodate someone with my checked In seat & now the screen doesn’t respond #LongFlight 4 months ago
- Interesting to see how data is evolving to be one of the core element in building #DigitalExperience #DataScience goo.gl/cJDdpY 4 months ago
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 10 months ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 11 months ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga