Posts Tagged Retail Grey Matter
Have you ever seen the social gamer playing through the farm ville, god! That is more than an addiction which I have been through. You scratch your head and heart if you are not able to harvest at the right time, strategize the crops which yield more level scores and the most awesome thing, use a calculator to find out the profit margin out of every harvest. The best out of the entire activity is we are captive, focused and more over show a behavioral trend, which could be related or grouped to categorical insight, which means, without my knowledge, but based on my impulse and reaction during the involvement. What do you think this could lead to; Consumer Gaming Intelligence.
Let’s counter the statistics 1,739,025, followers on the Facebook for Zynga alone, which also is a game changer in the social gaming experience. Any methodology parameter we bring in for the evaluation, they stand at par, engagement model, user experience, tactics and more over the consistency, which keeps the eyeball and the grey matter glued, tingling the stimuli to visit the site more than just once. May be for more statistic we could ask Zynga, including this in this section, would be more of a marketing pitch than trying to drive a point. The insights coming out through the game would be a good inference to a Consumer Gaming intelligence, which is waiting for us to study Consumer Behavior.
Gaming Behavioral Laboratory– Let’s see how we could adopt, when put more science into the technique, gaming studio could be developed which acts as a behavioral lab to draw inferences which are corollary of the shopper behavior. What would make a difference to boast the precision is introducing strategic scenarios, like the real life shopping environment which would allow the excitement among the players and keep the momentum up through their visits and post visits. These scenarios help to gather the behavioral trends in the consumers. Their logic, could interpret decision inputs, expectations and wish list they have, more over how they react in a scenario could give a good input for the strategy formulation.
I don’t say this answer the questions, could we predict consumer behavior, but we could start drawing parallels, which could help us in drawing the behavioral trends. This would bring in more science and to top of all, gaming is the best engagement model in the social media, apart from the done to death contest.
Engagement model Every marketing subject matter expert tests his grey matter to the fullest when it comes to engagement consistency, which is still a Pandora’s Box waiting to be unearthed. There is no science which suggests this should be the tactic for engagement and substantiate through web analytics, which shows spike and plateau. But gaming is one of the applications which increase the visitor frequency on to the site, the beauty is, on the spirit of the game and its level, networks you to people who have one thing common that is gaming. Isn’t that interest for you and your brand to make it a purely global phenomenon, through the social media.
Just having a page or a group wouldn’t make a difference, in your Social Media Strategy, translating your position statement through related applications and games would spike your engagement, and more so we would be able to crack what is called “Consumer Gaming Intelligence”, so what are you waiting for…
Behavioral Laboratory, Behavioral trends, Business Intelligence, Captive, Consumer Behavior, Customer engagement, Customizing gaming for your engagement, eyeballs, Forecast, Gaming, Gaming Intelligence, Prediction, Retail Grey Matter, Retail Strategy, Scenarios, Social Gaming, Social Media Engagement strategy, Stimuli, Zynga
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Dated: Grey Mind’s
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- Coral reefs in Florida Keys took a beating this hurricane season, but there's still hope October 22, 2017Out on the water's surface, floating above the site of a coral nursery was the first sign of trouble: a tangled mass of line, buoys, lobster traps, and debris. A coral restoration team from Florida's Mote Marine Laboratory was checking on its underwater nursery for the first time since Hurricane Irma brought 140-mph winds to the Keys, and things d […]Brittany Levine Beckman
- 5 living ex-presidents uniting to raise money for charity is what winning looks like October 22, 2017Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter showed Donald Trump what real winning looks like on Saturday evening. The ex-presidents gathered in College Station, Texas for a benefit concert that was put together to raise money for One America Appeal's ongoing hurricane relief efforts. The concert featured an […]Adam Rosenberg
- Vivid photos offer a record of a diverse Massachusetts community October 22, 2017c. 1904Portrait of the Thomas A. and Margaret Dillon Family. Virginia-born coachman Thomas A. Dillon and his wife, Margaret, a domestic servant and native of Newton, Massachusetts, pose in the parlor of their home at 4 Dewey Street with children Thomas, Margaret, and Mary. A poster on the wall commemorates President Theodore Roosevelt’s visit to the Worceste […]Alex Arbuckle
- I drove a Cadillac from New York to D.C. without using my hands October 22, 2017I'm sitting in the driver's seat of a brand new 2018 Cadillac CT6, the most expensive (about $83,000 maxed out) and futuristic car the company makes, and one I frankly don't deserve to be driving. It's an absolute gem: It has big cushy seats, a gigantic touchscreen infotainment system, and a crazy rear-view camera mirror that flips betwee […]Michael Nuñez
- Coral reefs in Florida Keys took a beating this hurricane season, but there's still hope October 22, 2017
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga