Posts Tagged Stimuli
Have you ever seen the social gamer playing through the farm ville, god! That is more than an addiction which I have been through. You scratch your head and heart if you are not able to harvest at the right time, strategize the crops which yield more level scores and the most awesome thing, use a calculator to find out the profit margin out of every harvest. The best out of the entire activity is we are captive, focused and more over show a behavioral trend, which could be related or grouped to categorical insight, which means, without my knowledge, but based on my impulse and reaction during the involvement. What do you think this could lead to; Consumer Gaming Intelligence.
Let’s counter the statistics 1,739,025, followers on the Facebook for Zynga alone, which also is a game changer in the social gaming experience. Any methodology parameter we bring in for the evaluation, they stand at par, engagement model, user experience, tactics and more over the consistency, which keeps the eyeball and the grey matter glued, tingling the stimuli to visit the site more than just once. May be for more statistic we could ask Zynga, including this in this section, would be more of a marketing pitch than trying to drive a point. The insights coming out through the game would be a good inference to a Consumer Gaming intelligence, which is waiting for us to study Consumer Behavior.
Gaming Behavioral Laboratory– Let’s see how we could adopt, when put more science into the technique, gaming studio could be developed which acts as a behavioral lab to draw inferences which are corollary of the shopper behavior. What would make a difference to boast the precision is introducing strategic scenarios, like the real life shopping environment which would allow the excitement among the players and keep the momentum up through their visits and post visits. These scenarios help to gather the behavioral trends in the consumers. Their logic, could interpret decision inputs, expectations and wish list they have, more over how they react in a scenario could give a good input for the strategy formulation.
I don’t say this answer the questions, could we predict consumer behavior, but we could start drawing parallels, which could help us in drawing the behavioral trends. This would bring in more science and to top of all, gaming is the best engagement model in the social media, apart from the done to death contest.
Engagement model Every marketing subject matter expert tests his grey matter to the fullest when it comes to engagement consistency, which is still a Pandora’s Box waiting to be unearthed. There is no science which suggests this should be the tactic for engagement and substantiate through web analytics, which shows spike and plateau. But gaming is one of the applications which increase the visitor frequency on to the site, the beauty is, on the spirit of the game and its level, networks you to people who have one thing common that is gaming. Isn’t that interest for you and your brand to make it a purely global phenomenon, through the social media.
Just having a page or a group wouldn’t make a difference, in your Social Media Strategy, translating your position statement through related applications and games would spike your engagement, and more so we would be able to crack what is called “Consumer Gaming Intelligence”, so what are you waiting for…
Behavioral Laboratory, Behavioral trends, Business Intelligence, Captive, Consumer Behavior, Customer engagement, Customizing gaming for your engagement, eyeballs, Forecast, Gaming, Gaming Intelligence, Prediction, Retail Grey Matter, Retail Strategy, Scenarios, Social Gaming, Social Media Engagement strategy, Stimuli, Zynga
Check Out the new PostIndustrialization for Masses & Digitization for PersonalisationJuly 6th, 2014
Top Rated By Viewers
Dated: Grey Mind’s
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Creating Single Vision of a customer – The Digital DNA
- Building experience flow which matters, through adoption of right analytics and tools- A part of engaging Idle Mind Strategy
- Creativity is no longer an elective, it’s the future.
- Subliminal Moment of Truth – Redefining engagement with captive minds through Mobile technology
- 3 Key Components In The Making Of B2B Marketing Strategy; Influencers, Perception & Value Prop
Look For Your Grey Munchies
- You can build your very own robots by learning the Arduino platform October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Today's aspiring robot inventors have an advantage over droid-loving Anakin Skywalker and it comes in the form of the Ultimate DIY Arduino Robotics Bundle. Over the course of 22 hours of expert training, you'll get familiarized with the world […]Emily Heller
- Keep your workout tunes going with these $25 earbuds October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Choosing a new pair of workout headphones is more complicated than it should be. Beats are too expensive, Bose are way too expensive (the dream), and the internet is full of knockoff pairs that were potentially built with Elmer's Glue. And all you want […]Emily Heller
- Who needs business school when you can get the same training online October 21, 2017Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission. Two years of business school? Hard pass. Student debt? Double hard pass. SEE ALSO: If you want to grow your business, start by increasing your social media following Avoid both of these factors on your journey to becoming an expert manager or executive by e […]Emily Heller
- 7 'Stranger Things' Season 2 predictions October 21, 2017It's been over a year since we rampantly binged our way through the sweet '80s nostalgia of Stranger Things Season 1, and now — finally — the sequel is less than 10 days away. The final trailer is out, a clip of Eleven has been released, and the Upside Down is so close you can practically smell it. SEE ALSO: Netflix shuts down 'Stranger Things […]Sam Haysom
- You can build your very own robots by learning the Arduino platform October 21, 2017
- RT @NSaina: All for @AdobeIndia’s stellar effort supporting a social cause! Each tweet using #TweetForGood & #AdobeSymp today raises ₹100 f… 5 months ago
- Adobe Symposium India 2017 blogs.adobe.com/digitaldialogu… via @adobe 6 months ago
- #TT17 https://t.co/I0lmM1Lg7l 7 months ago
- 3 new offerings in partnership with Microsoft on web experience foundation, Powerful data insights and campaign orchestration #adobesummit 7 months ago
- RT @AdobeMktgCare: Have additional questions about the Experience Cloud announcement? Ask in our forums here: adobe.ly/2n4m8ui #Adob… 7 months ago
- Applications Application Stack Augmented Reality Behavioral Laboratory Behavioral trends Biggies Blog Sphere Business Intelligence Business Model Captive Co-Presence Community Insight Competition Consumer Behavior Customer engagement Customizing gaming for your engagement Demand Generation Demand Generation Engine Differentiations e-Commerce eCommerce Engagement engine Engagement Model Engaging Shoppers Evaluation Evangelism eyeballs Facebook Footprint footprints Forecast Forrester Gaming Gaming Intelligence google Infosys Innovation Insights Jim Lecinski LinkedIn Market Tech Micro-Blogging Migration Mobile devices modern marketing Paradigm perceptions Platforms Prediction queries Redifining Retail Retail Grey Matter Retail Strategy Scenarios search engine search engine optimization SEO Shoppers Skill sets Social Gaming Social Media Social Media Engagement strategy Social Networking Social Networking Platform Socio-economic environment Stimuli twitter Virtual Product Visualization engine Web2.0 Widgets World is Small Zero Moment of Truth ZMOT Zynga